393 Likes 2 Dislikes
Kenneth Griffin is one of the most successful hedge fund managers in the world, with a net worth of over $11 billion. He is the CEO and co-founder of Citadel, which has assets under management of $30 billion.
In this episode of success snippets, we discover how Ken Griffin got started with trading in his college dorm room!
Presented by Nicholas Puri
★ ★ Check out our online financial school for a range of courses about the financial markets, economics and more: http://bit.ly/DuomoSchoolTrading ★ ★
★ Subscribe to our channel for more financial education: https://bit.ly/DuomoYouTube
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
• Website: https://www.duomoinitiative.com
• Members Forum: https://forum.duomoinitiative.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/duomoinitiative
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/duomoinitiative
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/duomoinitiative
• Nicholas Puri Twitter: https://twitter.com/nikipuri
• Nicholas Puri Instagram: https://instagram.com/nikipuri
• Nicholas Puri YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQnFR_qKeu2dgEDpTE24pTE24